Host Congregation or Ministry:
What is a Host Congregation or Ministry?
A Host is a congregation or ministry that would like to participate in the responsibilities and commitment to hosting the NTHI in the Greater Rochester Region.
We believe that a region is significantly impacted when the Christian community of that region come together, not just in voice, but in action and shared commitment for a common vision. We believe that we are taking a significant stand in the Spirit when we truly come together in a collaborative effort to stand with Israel in our region, and we recognize that this collaborative effort will be realized as we join together to host this significant event.
Host Congregations or Ministries will participate in the Night to Honor Israel by:
1. Publicizing and encouraging their congregation/ ministry to attend the NTHI .
2. Making a financial contribution to the NTHI or taking up an offering (from your ministry or congregation) that will be sown into the NTHI.
3. Having the senior pastor, ministry leader or designated representatives attend the NTHI as a host of the event. The host pastor, ministry leader or designated representative will also be invited to attend the VIP reception following the NTHI event.
4. Host pastor or ministry leader will be recognized and introduced at the NTHI as part of the host committee and will be seated in the reserved seating section designated for the host pastors and ministry leaders.
5. Host pastor or ministry leader will participate in any host presentations made during the NTHI and will be listed in the NTHI program as as part of the host committee.
If you would like to be a host congregation or ministry for the NTHI please click on “Register to Host or Support the NTHI” on the side menu and fill out the registration form or you can call contact the Office of Israel Programs at 585-232-1136 , ext. 21.